Home Builder / General Contractor - Goldsboro NC
A Home Builder with Lots of Experience
Founded in 2008, Vanderbuilt Homes may be a relatively new home building company. With my previous employer however, acting as the general manager and general contractor, I built, sold and closed over 600 new homes in Goldsboro and Clayton North Carolina from 1996 - 2008.
While it may not be all that difficult to find another home builder who has been in the construction business for more than 15 years, it probably would be fairly difficult to find another home builder who has built and closed more than 600 homes.
My Home Building / General Contracting Experience Includes:
- Building over 600 homes from 1996 to 2009
- Building homes ranging in size from 1,000 to over 4,000 square feet
- Building detached garages / out-buildings
- Homes with brick veneer, vinyl siding and Hardie (fiber cement) siding
- Crawlspace and concrete slab home foundations
- Building homes on full and partial basements - See Basement Foundations Here
- Sealed crawlspace home foundation designs
- Building homes with many different energy efficient upgrades
My Qualifications as a Home Builder / General Contractor
- Bachelors Degree Texas A&M University 1987 - Major in Business Finance
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Salesperson 1994
- Licensed North Carolina General Contractor 1995
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker 1995
- President Goldsboro / Wayne County NC Association of Realtors 2007
- Board of Directors Goldsboro Wayne NC Association of Realtors 2006 - 2008
- Realtor of the Year 2007 - Goldsboro / Wayne County NC Association of Realtors
- Board of Directors Home Builders Association of Goldsboro / Wayne County NC 2005 - Present
- President Home Builders Association of Goldsboro / Wayne County 2010
- President Home Builders Association of Goldsboro / Wayne County 2011
- Builder of the Year 2010 Home Builders Association of Goldsboro / Wayne County 2010
Custom Home Building in Goldsboro NC
I build custom homes in the Goldsboro North Carolina area in all price ranges. For more information, visit my "Custom Building" page using the menu above.
Energy Efficient Home Building in Goldsboro NC
As energy costs continue to rise, energy efficient homes make more and more sense. Today' new homes are considerably more energy efficient than homes built only a few years ago and there are additional, relatively inexpensive things that can be done to make new homes even more energy efficient. I have extensive experience building energy efficient homes in a cost effective manner. For more information, visit my "Energy Efficiency" page using the menu above.